Sunday, January 8, 2012

Veggie Meal Plan

With my head still firmly in holiday mode, and my diary fast filling up with things that mean I should really get my act together, dinners around here are still lazy summer style.

God help me if I have to put the oven on.

So with that, (and so I can get back to my book before the baby wakes up), here is what's going down in the Veggie Household this week:


♥ schnitzel with honey-soy sesame sauteed greens ♥
♥ antipasto pasta salad ♥
♥ mexican toasted sandwiches ♥
♥ sushi and veggie dumplings ♥
♥ tacos ♥

  
♥♥♥

♥ banana pancakes ♥

♥♥♥


♥ apple-apricot chunky mix ♥
♥ cold potato cubes ♥





PS don't forget to enter my Cars 2 giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. What do you put in your schintzel? Would love to make some veggie ones..
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several things! Either eggplant or soy fillets... Quorn ones are good! And Quorn, Sanitarium and Fry's make excellent frozen schnitzels xx

    ReplyDelete