Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday!

I'm not hard to buy for... I swear!

Just head straight to your local kitchenware store, and basically grab anything. You'll be on to a winner.

I guess that's why by the time I turned 30, everybody had pretty much nailed the present situation. Behold!

Yes, somebody actually baked me a Key Lime Pie with meringue topping... thanks Steve!
And my good friend Rae made me my very own personalised Veggie Mama cookbook. It's adorable.
Veggie Husband hit the jackpot with a gigantic picnic set, and Damian and Jan were kind enough to give me the funkiest salt and pepper dish I ever did see. 

So, score.

But the present of the day/year/decade...


Amazing. Veggie Husband RULES!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You really hit the jackpot this year! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that was only some of my presents! I'm very spoiled :)
    thanks for the birthday wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really hit the jackpot this year! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete