Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time to help

One of my favourite bloggers is suffering in the worst possible way, and it breaks my heart to hear about it.

Lori from Random Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mum has a wonderful husband, the father of her two small children, and he is currently in the Intensive Care Unit, fighting for his life.

She has also said the prognosis is not good.

It was awful to read of this late one night on her blog, her heartfelt plea for prayers and hope really hit me hard. I immediately thought of how earth-shatteringly devastated I would be if that happened to my husband. One minute life is is normal, the next your husband is gravely ill in emergency care. I couldn't begin to comprehend how I would spend a day without my husband, and Lori feels the same way.

So if you have a spare moment and some spare change, our blogging community has pulled together to show support and provide as much money as we can, and we're asking you to help.

If you have a blog, write a post and link it up with the others on Wanderlust. We've been told Lori reads these and the messages to her on Twitter when she needs support. There is also a widget on the blog for you to donate funds. Anything will help.

And to Lori, if you're reading this, stay strong. With so much love and good thoughts, positivity and prayers all focused in your husband's direction right now, you will get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment