Please don't be frightened.
These are honestly the best pancakes I have ever eaten, and I'm a stickler for traditional recipes.
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup soy milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
1. Combine the four dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add soy milk and vegetable oil, stir until mixed. I used half regular, half vanilla soy milk. If you don't have vanilla, you can add a splash of vanilla extract.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat, and grease.
4. Spoon mix into the centre of the pan, and sprinkle on a few blueberries. or cooked apple pieces. or strawberry. or whatever the hell you want!
5. Flip when you see bubbles appear, and the underside is brown.
They are honestly so good, and have no cholesterol. You can also keep the batter in the fridge for fresh pancakes every morning!
Recipe from here